Best Slam of all Time

Please go watch this video before reading any of my blogs. If you do not get the chills then please, go. I have nothing more to offer you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldHoEaolhs

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sweet is the Work

What do job fair, job shadowing, and MUN conference all have in common? Put together, they all mean zero 8th and 9th graders at school. Which also means I have ZERO classes to teach! Which means an easy, relaxing day at the job. I spent my hours next door engaged in a wicked game of Phase Ten, that I won. Ok, in all honesty, I had about 20 students throughout the day but we just chilled and they even played with us. Treats were brought and a good time was had. Sometimes the work of a teacher can really be overloading. But then there are the days when I can write blogs while at "work". I love being a teacher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you play Head-Up-Seven-Up?!

Megan said...

Oh yeah! I love that game. I think you love being a teacher too.