Best Slam of all Time

Please go watch this video before reading any of my blogs. If you do not get the chills then please, go. I have nothing more to offer you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldHoEaolhs

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lay, Lady, Lay...


This past friday, we moved Whitney into our new unfurnished apartment. On saturday, with the help of her sister and husband (the sisters' not Whitneys'), we drove up to Murray to get our first brand new piece of furniture. We got it from a Lady whose business strore excess pieces from a furniture store and she sells them at wholeslae value. Example: $5000 mattress goes for $1500. We loaded up and drove back home where we commenced to make it come together, right now, over me. What was it, well, if you thought "big brass bed" you would have been really close and a Bob Dylan fan. But I regret to inform that it was a big oak bed. The first thing in the apartment (in my view) also happened to be the most important. I mean, you need a good nights sleep, right? If you are wondering, we got the bed, two mattresses, dresser, and mirror for the low price of $1200. It's a great deal. If any of you want the number, this lady sells furniture for every room. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna run over to the new apartment with Whitney so we can try out our new furniture.

6 comments:

*ethan* said...

you're not to "try out" the furniture yet you're not married!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a deal! For someone willing to do the math at Del Taco to figure out that you're not saving any money by buying four tacos instead of three tacos, why aren't you smart enough to realize that by buying the bedroom set for $1200 you're not really saving $2300 because you never would have bought it for 3500! My math says $1200 = bad deal.

Anonymous said...

$1200 = Matrimony on a comfy piece of something and not on the kitchen tile which = MORE matrimony.

Megan said...

Have you napped in it yet? Napping is ok, at least no one ever said it was bad before you are married. (Tell me how it was......later)

Anonymous said...

Judging by the photo, it looks like you bought a nice bed...for ANTS!!! Why did you have to shrink the photo down so much?

PS: Why did you offer me a place to stay at your crappy Continental Apartments when you really want me to stay at Whitney's new pad?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.