Best Slam of all Time

Please go watch this video before reading any of my blogs. If you do not get the chills then please, go. I have nothing more to offer you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldHoEaolhs

Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm too good for this!

I recently discovered that I am too good for many things in this world, namely soccer, ice, ward activities, and "skip-it". This came about when I was looking for a place for Whitney and I to live in. We found a really nice place in Pleasant Grove that was modestly priced but it turned out that I made too much money to live there. I'm just not part of the crowd that they want. I made about $300 too much and the ironic part was that I would actually save more money if I requested that the distrcit pay me less for teaching so I could live in low-income housing. But that's only if you do the math. Anyway, recently I went applying for a summer job at a pest control center looking for sprayers. They just did a job fair at UVSC (I saw Megan there) and were hosting several interview. Not only was the man 40 minutes late, but didn't know what to ask me. There were several times where we just sat there and I wasn't sure if I should get up and leave. Not the brightest firefly, I guess. Well, it's been several days with no phone call so I am guessing that being graduated, having a math-teaching job, and being an all-around genius, I was over-qualified. Sweet! ( I am well aware that I started a sentence with 'well' and that is bad. But if you're not down with that, I got two words for ya...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other things Kip thinks he is too good for: clean underwear, showering, chewing food with his mouth closed...

Anonymous said...

Beginning a sentence with "Well" is perfectly correct if you're a rapper. If you ain't, quit faking the funk.

Megan said...

You are ultimately too good for many things in this world. Especially eating day old wet food in the sink.

Anonymous said...

You know what else you're too good for? Walking around outside all hot summer long, with long sleeves and pants, spraying other people's yards with a fertilizer that comes back up and hits you in the face, thus being inhaled into your blood stream and ruining any chances for children. And you are NOT too good for kids.

Anonymous said...

I think it's perfectly fine to begin a sentence with "well" with one exception: letter writing. The "well" sentence in a letter is a sure bet that that there is nothing else to talk about. As a letter receiver, I hated getting to the "well" sentence. Other than that, go for it.