Best Slam of all Time

Please go watch this video before reading any of my blogs. If you do not get the chills then please, go. I have nothing more to offer you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldHoEaolhs

Friday, April 6, 2007

Ms. Pac-Man. In it for the money.

Whitney and I recently visited the nickel arcade in orem for a few hours of leisure arcadia. I endulged in GAUNTLET, soundly defeating the red dragon. Together we manged to clear out a portion of AREA 51 and make fools of ourselves DDRing it up. Nickels (the standard currency) were running low. Seeing as how we only had four left, I, like a man, offered to let Whitney use three of them to play a pretty intense motorcycle game. With one nickel left and it definately belonging to me, I headed off to one last game. Ms. Pac-Man. It is a simple game really. One flees ghosts while eating what seems like an innumerable amount of cheese balls... cheddar... cheese... balls... a lot... just everywhere... The best part of the game is eating the cheese balls in the corner (they are considerably bigger... cheese...) because you then get to eat all the ghosts... tranparent... flavorfull... ghosts. To my alarm, upon reaching the arcade game, I saw that it needed, no, DEMANDED TWO nickels. Really! Where does she get the nerve. Pac-Man would be embarrased. Most games only require one nickel and some are even free. If you pay more than one, brother, then you better freakin' have a gun in your hands or sitting your butt down on a vehicle made for speed. But two nickels to move a joystick?! It's not like there is even a rocket launcher (game patent pending) or something buff like that. Oh, I had the money. There was a quarter sitting in my car just waiting for an opportunity to become anything but laundry money. But I could not stand for this outrage. In a furious RAMPAGE, I layed down some LETHAL ENFORCEMENT by way of a roundhouse kick to the machine and then shoved my last remaining nickel through the eye (he only had one) of the attendant. Yeah! Maybe he'll think better the next time when it comes to pricing his video games. Blindly.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Tell me you played Mortal Kombat. That is a must at the nickelcade. At least you played DDR. That too is a must.
Ms. Pac-Man, what a trampy whore. She isn't good enough for an extra nickel. I'm entering a complaint.

Rosie said...

Son, I've told you not to horse around with any woman who doesn't go by Miss or Mrs.because they're nasty!

bridgette said...

KIP! You're blog made me hungry...cheeseballs...mmmmmm. You're hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Whit said...

Ah, poor Kip. I think the saddest thing of all was the look on his face when he found out how much it cost. I must tell you, it was quite depressing.

Anonymous said...

I'm more than a little concerned that this entire blog entry is about a game where you play a female character wearing a bow. I saw the video of your lip-sync to I Think We're Alone Now. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that you spend a little too much time pretending to be the opposite sex. And what's this I read about you only clearing a "portion" of Area 51??? When I get out there we're going straight to the nickel-arcade and we're going to beat that game. We'll also shove a nickel in the attendant's other eye.